President and creative director
Anywhere you find professionals contemplating the intersection between design and persuasion, you’ll find Arafa and his work that motivates people to action. He has a long list of clients for whom he designs and applies persuasion strategies that produce phenomenal results. He helped clients to evolve from entrepreneurs to enterprises, from local to global and from inception to infinity. Arafa works tirelessly to get their messages to their clients in a way that makes the audience come to their most logical conclusion—which happens to reflect the clients’ needs. Arafa’s clients list includes Bechtel, Tetrapak, Pan American Health Organization, WHO, UN Women and other house hold names.
In addition to his contribution to the corporate world, Arafa is passionate about working for a good cause. He has been delivering compelling communication tools to alleviate people’s suffering, combat diseases and raise funds for non profits. Additionally, Arafa is a board member of Mosaic Theater company of DC, One of the most prominent theaters in DC that’s committed to making transformational, socially-relevant art.
Arafa’s work has been acknowledged by world leaders like former French president Jacques Chirac, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles.
Recent Speaking engagements:
• Creative Problem Solving Institute of Buffalo, NY. 2013- 2017
• Mind camp, Ontario, Canada 2015, 2017
• South Africa Creativity Conference, SA, Oct 2013-2015
• Creative Thinkers Conference, UAE 2014, 2015
• Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
• Bismarck State College, ND, Dec 2016,
• Attended University of the Arts, London, where he studied graphic design, in addition to further studies in persuasion techniques and communications.
• Certified Creative Problem solving practitioner, Creative Problem Solving Institute, Buffalo, NY
• President and creative director of Designframe Corp.; a firm specializing in corporate communications and humanitarian projects, with offices in Washington DC,Riyadh and Cairo.
• President, Creative Thinkers Conference, UAE
• Communication consultant for WHO, PAHO, UNICEF, UNESCO, European Union and many others.
Tel: +1 240 888 8099
YPO and EO Forums and events are hosted at retreat destinations
in North and Latin America, Europe, South Africa, India and the UAE